ThirtyOneToday is an online shopping portal or e-commerce site. Millions of products are available on the same platform. In addition to buying, people can also become suppliers and sell their own products to customers.
How To Change The Password At The Portal?
If you are already a user of the ThirtyOneToday portal and you tend to forget your password. There is nothing to worry about. You can reset or change your password. Follow the steps to reset or change your password.
- First, go to the portal login page. Click on the link above.
- Then click on the link that indicates that I forgot my password.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Here you must enter your email address associated with the account.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Check your email for the link to reset your password.
- Click on it and set your new password.
How To Reactivate The Consultant Account?
To reactivate your ThirtyOneToday account, follow these steps:
- Access the login page again.
- On the Connection button, click the Reactivate link.
- Now you need to provide some information about yourself.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Consultant ID, and SSN / ITIN.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
What Are The Essentials To Connect To The Portal?
Internet: To log into the account, the user must have an active Internet connection. If you have an active internet connection, you can easily connect.
Electronic Device: The next thing you need is an electronic device. You must have a smartphone, computer, tablet, or laptop.
Private Device: You must use a private device as it provides privacy and can also save passwords.
The user must remember that the user ID is the same as the consultant ID. Therefore, you must enter your advisor identifier in the field provided for this purpose. Regarding the password, users must generate a password during the login process.
If the user has forgotten their password, they can click on the link “Forgotten password” where they must enter their email identifier. You will receive a link with the same email id. You can use the same link to create the new password.